[OT] Copyright infringement, sometimes a good way to do guerilla marketing :o)

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 05:21:30 EDT 2008

Hi there Malte,

This is just one of the disadvantages of the internet. I hope for you
your website traffic is unlimited with your host otherwise you have to
start paying.
The kid probably doesn't know any better! I guess :-)

You can however very easily prevent deeplinking by using some script
on your website.

Greetings,

William