revbrowser issue

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Tue Aug 26 11:39:01 EDT 2008

Ben and Jim,

On windows I had a problem getting revBrowser to draw the window or if
it did draw it would be white but links would be active as Ben states
below. However, I was using a windowShape and once I removed any
transparency in the image used for the shape it is now working fine.

> - To see the revBrowser in Win stand-alones that use custom shaped
> windows, you need to re-create the window shape PNG and take out all
> semi-transparencies. What I mean is that all pixels need to be
> either full color or fully transparent, nothing in the middle.

Once this was done my revBrowser windows act as expected.

HTH

Tom McGrath