HTML SMTP Library

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sun Aug 24 12:50:42 EDT 2008

Mikey <mikeythek at gmail.com> on August 24, 2008 at 8:38 AM -0700 wrote:
>I haven't done it in rev yet. (probably this afternoon)  I do it in
>several
>other development tools, including writing the raw SMTP code in one.  Just
>to make sure I was right, I opened up an HTML email that one of my other
>tools sends and checked the source code, including headers.
>
>There are no special headers, no encoding.  All you have to do is put HTML
>into the body of the email (where you would normally put plain-text) and
>send it.
I would really like to see an examples stack that does this if you care to
share.

Stewart.

Notice of Confidentiality:
material.  Any review re-transmission dissemination or other use of or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this in error please contact the sender immediately by return electronic
transmission and then immediately delete this transmission including all
attachments without copying distributing or disclosing same.