HTML SMTP Library

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Sat Aug 23 14:59:08 EDT 2008

I am interested in building a solution that can send html mail using an
SMTP mail server.
I have found SMTPLibrary that uses Sara Reichelt's library and I have
found altEmailHarness from Altui that uses Shao's libSmtp253

Both only send Plain text however and I would like to send html mail.

On Chip's web site he refers to Sean's library stacks  and says you can
send HTML as well as Plain text.
I have looked at the stacks in this solution but see no reference on how
to send html mail.
I can't find Sean's stacks anywhere.
Does anyone have any suggestions here on how I can get a library and a
sample stack so that I can test this out?

Stewart