scanners and Rev

Franz Böhmisch boehmisch at animabit.de
Tue Aug 19 10:58:46 EDT 2008

Hello

we have made an App in revolution interacting with scanservers of Axis. But because these scanservers are expiring it is not the right point to start with. But there are similar techniques on the market. Then you just get the scan by http.
Another application uses scanners which scan directly in a dir on the pc which is permanently checked by a runrev application which works with the scanned images (jpg and pdf).

Regards, Franz Böhmisch

Kalispera

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Franz Böhmisch

boehmisch at animabit.de
http://www.animabit.de
GF Animabit Multimedia Software GmbH
Am Sonnenhang 22
D-94136 Thyrnau
Tel +49 (0)8501-8538
Fax +49 (0)8501-8537

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter