OT: Original iMac ad influences

Judy Perry katheryn.swynford at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 23:47:26 EDT 2008

Jim,

OMG, touy won't believe this but while doing my own search I JUST
PULLED UP THAT EXACT SAME WEBPAGE!!! (sorry for yelling; just for
emphasis).

Problem is, this is a course on the *co9mputer* uipact on society, not
the shaver's/speakers/whatever's impact on society.

Also -- I apologize for spelling problems; I have a concussion and it
makes my finger s not work right. in additiojn to making ,u braion
work even less well ;-)  and it's intermittent, which means I can
talk/type for a little bit okay and then it's all crappier than normal
for no obvious reason.

Judy