htmltext and word

Shari Coxford scoxford at hermansilvercpas.com
Thu Aug 21 12:25:00 EDT 2008

What Word did was to create THREE files!  This was a very simple one page doc, and Word turned it into an HTML doc, plus a folder with two other files in it.  I read the files and they were irrelevant so I trashed them, and the HTML file went poof with them!  Unbelievable on Word's part.

I love my Mac at home.  I use Pagespinner to create HTML docs, and can write HTML from scratch.  Pagespinner is more of a helper, it doesn't assume anything.  Clean and crisp.  Doesn't help me here, but it's a happy memory to start the afternoon with :-)

Back to the template... cross your fingers...

Shari