AW: bad print quality of a resized image

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Wed Aug 20 06:02:44 EDT 2008

Hi Jan, good idea as a workaround!
Do I understand you right, that you can push several print commands (print
card, print rectangle1, print rectangle 2,...) in one printer data stream
one after the other? Werhe does the printer knows, which print commands
belong to one printer stream? Or did I misunderstood your approach?
Thanks
Tiemo