Foreign Keyboards

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 19:54:24 EDT 2008

What Kenji advises (set field to Japanese Unicode font) works
on my set up -- Japanese Win2K, Japanese keyboard, Rev 2.9.
By "work" I mean the inputting not only of Japanese characters
but also of non-alpha-numeric characters, especially shift-key
chars for punctuation, quote marks, brackets, etc.

--
Nicolas Cueto