revBrowser on Windows

Andres Martinez andres at bakno.com
Tue Aug 19 12:56:21 EDT 2008

Hello Tom

I have faced and solved both your problems. These are the workarounds
I found...

- To see the revBrowser in Win stand-alones that use custom shaped
windows, you need to re-create the window shape PNG and take out all
semi-transparencies. What I mean is that all pixels need to be either
full color or fully transparent, nothing in the middle.

- To play a movie right in the center the first time it is played I
use the following code...

prepare videoclip "Intro.mov"
wait for 10 milliseconds
play videoclip "Intro.mov"