Valentina DB, German umlauts in db Path for revdb_connect().

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Aug 19 08:06:54 EDT 2008

On 8/19/08 11:13 AM, "Tiemo Hollmann TB" <toolbook at kestner.de> wrote:

Hi Tiemo,

> Hi Ian,
> I looked up the quality center before, but didn't find your report (it's
> always hard to get the right search items :)
> Thanks for the hint.

> I want to switch from sqlite to valentina. Do you know if this is an issue
> only of sqlite? I even don't know yet if you will use revDB_ with valentina,
> or if valentina has it's own db functions?

1) yes you can use REVDB API with Valentina. Usually this is the most easy
way to switch to Valentina. And only after that start step by step to use
Valentina Native API, which is a lots more powerful.

And yes, Valentina have ALSO oen methods

    VDatabase_Create( dbref, path, ... )
    VDatabase_Open  ( dbRef, path, ... )

2) we have German users of V4EV as I know, and there was no complains on
such issue.

--
Best regards,

Ruslan Zasukhin