Having problem converting HC stack using Rev Beta 3.0

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 00:59:15 EDT 2008

That worked, but I'm unable to edit any of the scripts for the
converted stack. This is something I was going to report when I was
able to log-in.
Although the  Menu selection >Object>Object Script and its cmd-E
worked with a previous stack. Now none of them work including the
Contextural items. Reverting back to 2.9, they all work, although the
Contentural Menu item Edit Script throws up a pretty mysterious dialog
saying that the Object has been deleted, etc.

Joe Wilkins