Having problem converting HC stack using Rev Beta 3.0

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Tue Aug 19 00:14:08 EDT 2008

Excuse me for posting here, but have been unable to log-in to the Beta
Forum. Also have not been able to post test info. I complained about
this a couple of days ago, but got no response from anyone.

Seems there was something special I had to do to convert an HC stack
to Rev, but don't recall what it was. Now I'm getting a dialog saying
that it is not a stack. Hmn! Senior moment??? Big time! (smile)

Joe Wilkins