Media and Rev libraries

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Aug 15 10:01:02 EDT 2008

Mark,

I got it working.  I've got the latest version of Media.  Very
embarrassed to say it was user error.  I left a word out.  It's
working and I am very happy.  I cannot believe how quickly the
project is coming along.  I'm hoping to blow them away with it.  I'm
so accustomed to Enterprise which I have at home, but I knew I'd
never sell them on the upper two choices of Rev.

I don't have myself set up over there to email the list, so I do that
from home.  Hence the delay.

Shari

--
   Dogs and bears, sports and cars, and patriots t-shirts
   http://www.villagetshirts.com