Testing if the mouse clicked on ME (button)?!

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Aug 9 13:02:20 EDT 2008

Hi Heather: you should check out the "Message Mechanics" stack by
list member Dar Scott.  A well-written stack and essential learning
experience to get you head around messages and timers. Many AHA
moments. Then you can do other stuff while your timer runs.

http://www.swcp.com/dsc/revstacks.html

A Primer on Message Mechanics. This module (stack file) is a primer
on using send, cancel, pendingMessages and callbacks. Those are the
basic Revolution components needed to get your stacks to do several
things at the same time. The primer starts from the basics and builds
on those, providing examples and details along the way. It is 88 tiny
pages long and if that is not long enough for you, note that it is
set up so you can add your own pages. It is fun and... It is Free!

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o