HTML Color Codes

H Baric hbaric at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 09:45:02 EDT 2008

Thank you Eric, Mark and Sarah for fantastic help with this. I'm embarrassed
to say that I only searched for HTML color, and concluded there wasn't
anything to be found on this exactly. So thanks once again for pointing me
in new directions.

Though I have to read up about how to use libs, I wouldn't have a clue atm!
But I will find out, so need to reply re this. :)

Sarah I had no idea the numbers were related like that, interesting thanks
for explaining. I tried out your function and mostly it worked, but
sometimes it outputs a less-than-6-digit html color which causes an error
when setting the backcolor of say a button to tHTMLcolor - WHICH of course I
won't be doing, so not really a problem! However I'm hoping this won't make
any difference with the html output when it comes time to show the color on
a webpage - I wonder if it will be the correct colour? I haven't had a
chance to test out such colours, but I'm guessing (hoping) that it won't?

Cheers,
Heather