Removing CRLF from text

mfstuart mfstuart at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 23:34:06 EDT 2008

Hi Sarah,
Thanx for your reply.
I have tried your suggestion and it still doesn't make the separated lines
into one entry per line.
I also tried Jacqueline's suggestion and nada, zilch, nichte.
I've looked at the ini (text) file with a Hex Editor and the values are:
+=2b, CR=0d, LF=0a.
Not sure how to replace using the hex value as the value to replace.

I've even tried using:
 replace "+" &  numtoChar(10) & numtoChar(13) with "" in tData
This all will not put all separated lines into one line.

So I'll keep trying different combinations, unless someone has this licked.

Regards,
Mark Stuart