OOPS! Can't Undo Deleted Objects

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 20:48:38 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:41 PM, Mikey <mikeythek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Don't thank me yet.  Check first.
>
> If I'm right, the advantage of GLX2 is that it archives your stacks in
> their
> current state, which is (to me anyway) more valuable than just saving them
> periodically.

Yes, GLX2 most certainly does have the option to set up auto-save and
auto-archive. I was just offering FREE with Rev solutions just in case
Heather does not have GLX2.

(Of course if your looking for an excellent addition to your Rev experience,
GLX2 is WAY WAY up there at the very TOP of the list. You can get info about
it here:

http://daniels-mara.com/glx2/features/

but note that auto-save and auto-archive aren't even mentioned, their so
mundane compared to all the other cool features:-)

HTH