Are crash reports useful

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 6 13:54:02 EDT 2008

I have to agree with Eric. Not just because I can't read those logs,
but I can't check whether there is no information in those logs that
shouldn't leave my computer, e.g. with regard to any confidential
projects. If I can't see what I send into the public (the QCC is
public) I'd rather not send it at all.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille