Are crash reports useful

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Aug 6 13:45:43 EDT 2008

Bonsoir Jacque,

All you say is relevant as usual :-)
But I would add (because I discussed some times ago with Mark
Waddingham) that these extended Win logs are not readable by us, poor
humans, but by Runrev only.
So, it's a bit frustrating to make the effort to send something you
absolutely don't understand.
Some header in clear would help... and not feel as we were guinea
pigs only ;-)
The result: a few crash reports are finally sent.