Are crash reports useful

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 6 12:48:41 EDT 2008

Hi Bernard,

I'd just report all crashes. If you think that they are similar or if
you just can't find any pattern at all, you can report them all under
the same bug number. If you find a reason for a crash, you can report
it under a separate bug number. You might want to send this kind of
questions to support.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille