engine crash on open stack

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Wed Aug 6 03:30:23 EDT 2008

Bonjour Larry,

Le 6 août 08 à 08:25, Larry Forsgren a écrit :

> Suddenly I cannot open the stack (one single stack) in Revolution.
> The engine crashes and closes immediately when I try to open the
> stack. Possibly I have added something in a script that causes this
> since I can open other stacks.

1. Open Rev itself.
2. Lock messages by clicking on the right icon in Rev tool bar.
3. Use the File menu to open your stack.
4. Put a breakpoint at the beginning of the first handler run when
your stack opens (preOpenstack, openStack, openCard, etc.)
5. Send these messages using the message box and see what happens
when debugging :-)

Best regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet.