Sliders & Images

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Tue Aug 5 14:55:55 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the ideas. I hoped someone would help me see some other options.

take care,
randy
-----
On Aug 5, 2008, at 8:42 AM, Eric Chatonet wrote:

Bonjour Randy,

I could not resist...
You could save your time using a more modular code :-)

on scrollbarDrag pValue
   SetValue pValue --
end scrollbarDrag
-------------------------
on SetValue pValue
   set the label of button "Show and Say Answer" to item pValue of "Show and Say Answer,Multiple Choice Game,Matching New Time,Add Subtract New Time"
end SetValue
-------------------------
on mouseUp
   do "InitGame" & the thumbposition of me
end mouseUp
on InitGame1
   -- hide and show stuff here
end InitGame1
on InitGame2
   etc.

In addition, mouseRelease generally means that the user does not want the action to occur then you might want to suppress it...
Hope it will give you some ideas ;-)