The Euro symbol

Martin Baxter mb.userev at harbourhosting.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 18:24:14 EDT 2008

Devin Asay wrote:

> 1. The html entity for the Euro symbol is "¤"

I guess you are a mac user Devin? The html entity for the euro symbol
used in web pages is "€". "¤" may give you the euro symbol
on a mac, IIRC mac roman replaced its currency symbol with the euro
symbol some years back, but on Windows here I get the dear old currency
symbol when I use "¤" and, in Revolution, "€" just displays
unmodified, unfortunately.

Would be nice if € worked, I can't think of any reason why it
couldn't. I've used € or numtochar(128) on windows when needed.

Otherwise, what you said, yeah...

Martin Baxter

--
I am Not a Number, I am a free NaN