Getting the text content of a HTML page

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Aug 4 08:47:32 EDT 2008

Thanks for the kind words: I wrote the Rev Search Engine to help all
and very often it helps me too :-)
I'm really sorry about using 'regex' in my last post but you guessed
it: 'regular expression'.
I'm sure you'll become a respected contributor shortly: you make
really quick progress :-)
And, as you saw it, this list is very kind and helpful.

Just a tip: many of us are not in Europa then posting in the evening
is sometimes a good idea to be read shortly in the US, Brazil, Hawaii
and many other friends places ;-)

Le 4 août 08 à 14:24, H Baric a écrit :

> Thanks Eric,
>
> I'm sitting here reading your message thinking "what the heck is
> regex" then
> it clicked! Haha, see how much I don't know yet?  :-P
>
> Thanks VERY much Eric, I was just actually using the Rev Search
> then when
> your message came in! Wow, great stuff! I'm off to explore more of
> the Rev
> universe... :D
>
> Thanks again :)

Best regards from Paris,