Who owns old icons?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 3 08:24:37 EDT 2008

Just posted the following on my Yahoo Group:

"Someone, somewhere else, stated that by doing this I had behaved in a way that was "not kosher".

And that may be so (if by "kosher" legality is meant, as morally I feel I have done something no worse than pick up a bicycle that has been sitting, unlocked, by the roadside for more than 10 years), so I shall just state the following:-

If the owners of these icons (Apple Computer ?) care to contact me and tell me they would rather I removed these files from this Yahoo Group (as well as from links on my website) I will remove them directly, and apologise.

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson."

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.