Getting the text content of a HTML page

H Baric hbaric at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 06:29:50 EDT 2008

Thanks for helping me make sense of that Mark :)

I tested it out on my project, and it filters out everything in the entire
field!

I thought I knew why, as the field displays:

Everything IS in between the < and >.

But then I tried adding text outside the table tags, and it still filtered
out them too. Resulting in empty field!

:D

*scratches head*

Cheers,
Heather

-----

Hi Heather,

This ought to be

filter myLines without "*<*>*"

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Benefit from our inexpensive hosting services. See
http://economy-x-talk.com/server.html
  for more info.

On 3 aug 2008, at 10:26, H Baric wrote:

> (Re my last post), I guess what I want to know is, how to use the
> info in
> the FILTER and REGULAR EXPRESSIONS etc for Processing Text / Data,
> when
> there are other characters ***besides A-Z and 0-9***
>
> I can't find any examples that use other characters, they all use
> letters
> and numbers! Everything I try doesn't work :( So I'm concluding it's
> not
> possible? Which can't be...
>
> Halp?!
>
> Can someone write a line for me using the filter:
> filter container {with | without} wildcardExpression
>
> but using another character(s) not just letters and numbers?
>
> Thanks again,
> Heather

preferences: