Getting the text content of a HTML page

H Baric hbaric at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 11:30:50 EDT 2008

Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you, I tried it this way and it displays it as a page rather than a
html doc, which is interesting actually! But images and some formatting, as
well as the embedded stylesheet/css at the beginning still shows up in the
field.

I don't mind what happens though, it's all so fascinating. With each
experiment, I'm learning / discovereing new things and that's the main goal
anyway! :)

Cheers,
Heather ZzZzz