Cursor changes to watch when editing a script

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Wed Apr 30 18:00:40 EDT 2008

Interesting observation. Actually, I learned to type in the army and
never got much above 30 wpm, since accuracy was more important than
speed. We worked with forms that had 9 carbons and were allowed not a
single error in our reports. Frankly, that has stood me in good stead
on computers; I rarely made a mistake when I had good vision. Though,
as a touch-typist, who reads what they type until they're done!

Joe Wilkins