Reading commands from Apple's remote control

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Apr 30 11:53:45 EDT 2008

I tried making an external to call the remote control cocoa framework
but I could not make the external call objective-C code. I have links
to the cocoa frameworks that control the remote if anyone is
interested.

I´ve checked Apples docs for calling objective-C/cocoa from C/Carbon
applications, I understand that externals are in a sense carbon
applications, I can make cocoa console apps that work with the remote,
I can make externals but I can´t mix those :-/

If there´s an external kitchen during revlive we could tackle this. =)

Cheers
andre