Picture DATA and how to show it

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 16:46:48 EDT 2008

Mark,

The AS dict says "     data (picture) : data for this artwork, in the
form of a picture     " but it does not refer to it's type or how it
is stored i.e. Hex etc.

If I get the format for this in AS it states {«class PNG »} so even
though it states PICT I think it is a PNG.

Export and import just hang up RR.

I have not used convert to binary before. What's the best way to
handle that?

Thanks

Tom McGrath