Table cell formatting

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Apr 27 15:45:29 EDT 2008

I'm poking around with the table cell format options. It looks like
even though you can select multiple columns for formatting it only
actually seems to work on some of the columns. Also, it looks like you
need to press return twice for it to take affect.

Where is documentation for this?

I've entered mmYYYY, mmyy, mm and it doesn't seem to make any
difference. I've also tried entering "d" for day but that is not an
accepted  letter. What would the correct settings be for using the
system date format?

Bill Vlahos