Identifying a USB camera

Richard Miller wow at together.net
Fri Apr 25 15:32:55 EDT 2008

Trying the make this as easy for the user as possible. On my camera,
for example, it's more work to take out the card than it is to plug
the camera in via USB. But certainly access via the card reader is
much easier for Rev. I'm also unsure how many computers come with a
card reader (but all come with USB ports).

Richard