Interesting Report

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Apr 24 15:46:51 EDT 2008

Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Thanks for your comments.
>
> I don't even know what the Profile Manager is. The stack with which
> I've had problems was created in Rev from scratch, though many of the
> elements used were originally resources created with ResEdit from a
> variety of sources.

I'm not sure I understand:  What are you doing with those resources?

I'm sure there's a way to determine the source of the problem, but at
the moment I'm not sure what it is.  I can only say that the native
objects in Rev have held up well across a variety of platforms I've
deployed on, so once we figure out what's happening in your project I'm
sure yours will do as well.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal