Table Fields

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Apr 24 14:43:19 EDT 2008

On 18/4/08 16:49, Richard Gaskin wrote:
> That said, it would be nice to know if this gadget would be useful to
> others, with a licensing fee of something like $50 for commercial use
> and free for use in non-commercial projects.  I could even price it
> higher if people insist. :)
>
> If so, please drop me a note offline and let me know, and that'll help
> me gauge what level of effort I should put into this.

I can very easily imagine buying that license.  (My only caveat would be about
how much work it is it to integrate into my projects for whatever the
particular need happens to be.  But your suggested arrangement would let me
take a look first, and if I decided to use then pay.  So count me as one.)

- Ben