Video Grabber tutorial

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Apr 24 14:40:02 EDT 2008

Hi folks,

I recently found myself with a need to do video capture on my Mac OS
X systems, so I immediately went looking for some directions on how
to do it. There are commands scattered throughout the dictionary, but
that doesn't give a coherent picture of how to do it. Then I looked
at the Video Capture.rev stack in the Sample Projects folder, but
that stack didn't work right for me. Long story short, I decided to
figure it out and put together a tutorial. The result can be found at

http://revolution.byu.edu

Click on Revolution Tutorials by Topic, then scroll down to Video
Capture to the near the bottom of the page.

I'd love any feedback or additional information, and will incorporate
whatever I get into the tutorial. I would love to discover that
someone had already done a tutorial that is better than mine! ;-)

Anyhow, if you are interested in video capture, enjoy.

Regards,

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University