Player don't stop !

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 24 05:55:49 EDT 2008

Hi Ludovic,

If you are sure that you have only one player, locking messages while
hiding the group might help. I had a smilar issue.

Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

A large collection of scripts for HyperCard, Revolution, SuperCard and
other programming languages can be found at http://runrev.info