Getting things the wrong way round . . .

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Wed Apr 23 14:22:01 EDT 2008

On 19/4/08 19:02, "Petrides, M.D. Marian" <mpetrides at earthlink.net> wrote:

> If we already have a Rev Enterprise license, will we order our
> renewals through Amazon or continue to renew through Run Rev?
>
> If we can do either--and a the same cost, which is more beneficial to
> the folks at RunRev?  (See my comment about motivation behind
> continuing to do annual renewals even while use of Rev was/is dormant).

Apologies for the delay, I have been on holiday for a few days and just
spotted this thread just now.

The goal of Mirye is to broaden Revolution's reach and appeal, predominantly
by getting it in front of new resellers and partners. Obviously we're keen
that this operation is a success and generates results as quickly as
possible for everyone. The more that Mirye is able to build up its sales and
presence the more we will all benefit. But at the same time, given the goal
is primarily new customers and given that Runtime depends completely on our
loyal users keeping licenses current, I would have to say that users who
have been with us for years can benefit us the most by continuing to
purchase directly from us.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools