Rev on a Linux/Windows based HP 2133 Mini-Note? (was Smallest PC that can run Revolution?)

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 10:20:37 EDT 2008

I'm hanging around to see what the general feedback is for the HP and
weigh it against the newcomers with the new Intel Atom CPU.
It looks well built, and the EEEPC is quite solid too.

The HSDPA will drain the battery some, so you've got to take that
into account. However efficient these things are I'd opt to not have
to worry about disabling it when not in use (well, maybe when we get
Psion or Z88 battery life out of these things!) and use a 3G USB
stick. Vodafone has Linux drivers for their version of it, I doubt
there isn't a port out for the EEEPC already.

Cheers,

Luis.