AW: how to zip a Mac app on windows?

Luis luis at anachreon.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 10:12:34 EDT 2008

As long as it's ISO 9660 then there shouldn't be a problem, and Nero
should have that capability.
If you're constantly exchanging files in this way, why not opt for a
USB memory stick? They average about £10 for a 1GB here in the UK.
Make sure it's FAT32 formatted to make it simple to read and write
from both ends.
If the file isn't that large then maybe having online storage like:
http://www.humyo.com/pages/en/online-storage-plans-and-pricing (free
for 30GB, check on password protecting the folders!) would be both
cheaper and quicker.

Cheers,

Luis.