User-Agent changing

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 00:10:20 EDT 2008

I was working on communications with a RevOnRockets-based web server,
and I was checking the headers of the web request to see whether the
request was coming from a Revolution program, or a browser. I had
checked earlier and the headers included the line:

In the middle of a debugging session, this suddenly changed to:

How can this be?

A restart of Rev fixed it, but it is a bit unnerving to think that
this can change suddenly. I am doing nothing with http headers except
reading them.

Sarah