mouseUp 1 and 3 problems

rand valentine jrvalent at wisc.edu
Tue Apr 22 19:50:01 EDT 2008

 Hi. I've got a field with text in it. There is an elaborate script for the
field which is sensitive to which mousebutton was clicked, doing one thing
if 1 was clicked, another if 3. I keep getting a problem -- after I right
click something, and the script executes, left-clicking produces no response
in the field -- right-clicking will produce a response, and then
left-clicking works again. So the problem is that I can't seem to
right-click, then left-click. Lots of other fields I have seem to work fine
doing this, so it must be something in the script?! What should I be looking
for, i.e., what could be causing this? Thanks

rand valentine