lock screen question

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Apr 22 12:34:42 EDT 2008

Bonjour Thomas,

Actually, lock and unlock screen work as a pair:
They are 'stacked'.
This means that after two 'lock screen', an 'unlock screen' is not
enough to unlock screen: you need two of them.
Parity between lock and unlock screen is compulsory :-)
If you are lost you can use:

on UnlockScreen
   repeat until not the lockScreen
     set the lockScreen to false
   end repeat
end UnlockScreen

Or the opposite, of course...

Le 22 avr. 08 à 17:53, Thomas McGrath III a écrit :

> Hello Fellow Revolutionaries,
>
> I need to find out if multiple lock screens will actually cause an
> unlock screen in between. Or what else is causing the screen update.
>
> Example
>
> on SomeHandler
> lock screen
> send "SomeOtherHandler pParam" to me in 5
> end SomeHandler
>
> --Can still see screen update here
>
> on SomeOtherHandler pParam
> lock screen
> -- do some stuff here
> myupdatescreen
> end SomeOtherHnadler
>
> -- Can still see screen update here
>
> on myupdatescreen
> lock screen
> -- do a lot of window switching
> -- Final unlock screen here to see the results onscreen (supposedly)
> unlock screen
> end myupdatescreen
>

> I was thinking that:
> lock screen
> lock screen
> lock screen
> unlock screen
>
> was producing an unlock somehow in between each call.
>
> My problem is even more complicated because I am executing the
> original script from a group that will be deleted before this is done.
> Yet I can still see the grp being deleted flash to what's behind it
> before a new image is put in place.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tom McGrath

Best regards from Paris,