Wrong way round - Revolution

Jim Sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Apr 22 06:48:27 EDT 2008

On Apr 19, 2008, at 5:36 PM, Paul Looney wrote:

> "Revolution" is a fine name by itself...
>

> Actually it is a terrible name. It means "overthrow the government"
> or "go round and round

I've wondered a few times what (some) people think when examining
their web log files and see
the word Revolution. Having it show up at the wrong place might get
you a knock
on your door by some guy with highly polished shoes and dark
sunglasses   ;-)

72.9.        <snip>      "-" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0;
Windows NT 5.0)"
cpc4         <snip>           "-" "Revolution (MacOS)"

sims