Inheritance ?

Richmond Mathewson geradamas at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 22 05:45:59 EDT 2008

Devi Asay wrote:

"Or it could be a bug in Rev."

No, I don't think it is; I have been fiddling around,
and it seems that backgroundColor is normally
inherited, so it must be something to do with opacity.

I just have to remember, in future, to set the
backgroundColor of every field explicitly.

Re the fonts: your recipe certainly does the trick.

What bothers me is that with the textSize set to, for
example, 32, it still defaults to 10 or 12 when
transferred. I wonder if this happens between, say, 2
Macs or 2 Wins that don't have the same font sets
installed?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

A Thorn in the flesh is better than a failed Systems Development Life Cycle.