Value of the SelectedLine

Gregory Lypny gregory.lypny at videotron.ca
Mon Apr 21 13:48:49 EDT 2008

Thank you Eric and Klaus,

My mistake was that I did not use "of the target" in the field script
for every reference to selectedLine or hilitedLine within the handler
that is invoked on mouseUps to the field's lines.  It turns out that
if you do not include "of the target," even though the field itself is
the target, then either of your scripts below, run in the message box,
will hilite the specified line (e.g., x or 666) but the field script
will act upon line 1.  Go figure.  I can't believe the time I spent on
this!

Thanks once again for your help,

	Gregory

Eric responded:

> set the hilitedLine of fld "My List Field" to x
> send "mouseUp" to fld "My List Field"

Klaus responded: