Getting things the wrong way round . . .

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Apr 19 11:21:56 EDT 2008

Lynn Fredricks wrote:

> ...we are preparing Mirye Runtime Revolution for shipment to Amazon.

I'm glad to hear RR will have a presence at Amazon, but is "Mirye" going
to be tacked onto the product name like that?

"Revolution" is a fine name by itself, and with all due respect I'm wary
of the usefulness of trade names that require a pronunciation guide
(BTW, how *does* one pronounce "Mirye"?  I've asked a dozen or so people
and none can guess with any confidence).

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation