Alphabeticisation ?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Apr 17 17:03:03 EDT 2008

Richmond-

Don't *ever* assume I'm right about anything... <g>

But you have to admit that quoting from a listserv is somewhat less
authoritative even than quoting from a periodical.

I've got nothing against making up new words - I'm constantly verbing things
at the slightest whim, and am completely sympathetic to the obviousity of
the definition of "alphabeticisation". But I don't (usually) claim that they
can be found in dictionaries unless I think I can bluff my way through it.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net