Hinduism Today

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Apr 17 16:31:29 EDT 2008

Richmond,

The cache is not relocatable right now. What you can do is remove
unwanted magazines. If you choose the "back issues" catalog, you can
see which magazines are on disk and how much space they are taking.
You can then delete the ones you already read. I am sure that if
enough users request, we'll try to make the magazine cache folder
relocatable. Actually you're the first one to ever request this.

PS: it is an easy fix though.

cheers
andre