HEELLLPPPPPP w GLX2 problem

Marian Petrides, M.D. mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 17 13:29:11 EDT 2008

AAAARRRGGGGGHHHH.  I am now addicted to GLX 2 but have managed to
royally bollix up my system--somehow have moved the window for the
GLX2 script editor to where it is now stuck behind the (permanent)
icon bar at the top of my stack.

  I can't get to the script editor title bar to move it and hiding
Rev's menubar doesn't help because the title bar of the script editor
window doesn't extend that far.  I CAN use the Rev script editor
without problem, but like I said, I'm addicted to GLX2.

Removing GLX2 and re installing it doesn't help.

HEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!  How do I get GLX2 out from under the Rev IDE icon
bar?

(And, yes, I am CCing Jerry on this, too.)

Thanks.